Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Meet Terence Shaun McGovern, Artist and Model

Terence Shaun "T-Shaun" McGovern is a 21 year old artist/model. His music style mainly consists of R&B and hip-hop, and he writes, records, and engineers all of his songs. He continuously works at his music to improve his skills as an artist. Music has gotten T-Shaun through many difficulties, and makes him feel full of life, meaning, and purpose. From talent shows to open mic nights, he has performed in Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, and Hollywood.

1. When did you first get into writing your own music?

About a year ago I started getting into it. Collaborating with other artists has helped me get better. And I feel the more and more you write, the better you get.

2. What does engineering and producing your own work add to your music?

It lets you have more control over your music, and making it the way you want it to sound. A lot of engineers and producers have different styles, and sometimes they won't fit you. Personally I like to do it myself because I know it will come out the best it can.

3. What inspired you to move from New Jersey to California?

Change, a lot of people are afraid of it but I think it's crucial if you want to succeed. But I wanted to be close to the entertainment industry center. The weather isn't so bad here either.

4. What projects are you currently working on?

I have been practicing a lot of acoustic songs for live shows. Also I have some music on the back burner. At this point in time I'm waiting to find the right team to help me with my album.

5. Do you have any dream projects you'd especially love to be able to do?

To have a legit album the world can hear. Working with all professional people that are the best at what they do helping bring out the best me possible. I'd love to collaborate with Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Drake, Nikki Minaj, and many more.

Thanks, T-Shaun!

No comments:

Post a Comment