Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Introducing the Teasome Tea Infuser

One of the best parts of having a blog is when someone shares a sample product for you to try. A longtime friend of this blog wrote to tell me about the Teasome Loose Leaf Tea Infuser which is available on Amazon. I have to tell you that there are a lot of clever aspects of this product!

First of all, the infuser has a metal strainer cup where you put your loose leaf tea, and the holes are very tiny to make sure that you don't get tea leaves in your tea. Then you snap the silicone top piece onto the metal cup. The silicone is heat-resistant and is easy to handle.

This might sound silly, but my favorite part about this product is that it comes with a matching silicone drip tray where you can set the infuser after you've steeped your tea to the desired level of flavor. I love this because I find that I'm always making a mess with tea dripping everywhere after I've steeped my tea.

The design is in the shape of a lotus flower--it's a very simple and pleasant design. If you have a friend who is a Buddhist and a tea-drinker, well, this might be the perfect gift! But really it's a nice, practical product that I think many people would like. It's well-made and has a unique look.

If you need a stocking stuffer or just a nice all-occasion gift, this is a nice one, especially if you pair it with a bag of loose leaf tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment